Ingredients: 2-3 packs of ready popcorns, 2 cups packed brown sugar, 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup light corn syrup, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp salt.
- Spread popcorn on baking sheets and set aside.
- Take a large saucepan. Add brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Boil for 5 minutes and remove from the heat. Add baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- Stir thoroughly. The mixture will “foam up.”
- Pour over the popcorn and mix well. Bake at 250 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Stir every 15 minutes.