Ingredients: 3 tbsp Oil or ghee, 4 tbsp Singhare Ka Atta ( Water Chestnut flour), 4 Boiled Potatoes, Red Chilli Powder (as per taste), 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp chopped ginger, Salt to taste.
- Boil the potatoes and grate them. Once grated, soak the potatoes in water and let them be soaked for 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out and drain the excess water. Keep the potatoes aside until needed further.
- Take a bowl and add singhare ka aata, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, ginger and mix it with the grated potatoes. Mix well to prepare the cheela batter.
- Take a non – stick pan. Spread ghee or oil in it, and spread the cheela batter in a round shape. Flip sides to cook evenly both sides.
- Cook until the batter turns to red in color and becomes a little crisp.
Serve tasty aloo cheela with curd or green chutney.