Ingredients: 3 thick rotis, butter, mint coriander and garlic chutney, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes or cooked mushrooms, grated cheese, some pepper, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Take 3 left over rotis. Put the rotis on the Tava and add a bit of butter on it.
- Smear the rotis with some mint coriander and garlic chutney.
- Add veggies of your choice. Pick anything from capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes or cooked mushrooms.
- Top it up with sprinkling of grated cheese. Add some pepper, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Now place the second roti on top of this and repeat the process. And finally cover it with the last roti.
- Make sure you don’t attempt this on thin rotis, the base needs to be a little thick.
- Cover the sandwich with a lid while putting the flame on low. Let the ingredients cook, cheese melt and the base become crisper.
- Cut the sandwich into desired shape and serve