Ingredients: 2 Tbsp Oil, 1/8 tsp Hing, 1 tsp Mustard seeds, 5-6 Curry leaves, 2 Whole red chillies, 1 cups Cooked peas, 1/2 cup roasted Peanuts, 1 tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tsp Salt, 4 chopped Bread, 2 Green chillies, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, 1/2 cups Coriander leaves.
- Take a pan and add some oil in it for heating.
- Once the oil becomes hot, add hing, Mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole red chillies.
- Saute them for a while and add cooked green peas.
- Add roasted peanuts to the mixture and cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix and put the bread slices into it.
- Mix them well and sprinkle some water over it, before adding green chillies, lemon juice and coriander leaves in the end.
- Serve hot.